I know that it has been a while since I have posted anything!!! So here is an update for everyone.
This morning I got up to get the kids ready for school and of course Romney was awake before me (he is such a morning person)! He asked me if he could wear his snow boots to school. I hadn't looked outside, though I know it had been snowing last night. I went to tell him I didn't think there was enough snow to wear them and then I looked outside and there was a ton of it!! It hasn't snowed in Redmond for a while and I was shocked!!! So needless to say Romney was super excited that he was able to wear his snow boots to school today!! :)
We are currently on our birthday streak. We had Halee's birthday in December; Braxtin's in January (coming up in a few days); Lexee's in February; Emmalee, Alex and Baylen's in March and Romney's in April!!!! So needless to say I am busy December thru April buying for Christmas, Birthdays, Valentines and Easter!! It gets crazy!
On Wednesday last week Braxtin's cheeks started looking dry. I thought they were drying out from the winter weather so I started caking them with cream to help them. I did this for a couple days and realized it wasn't helping it actually seemed to irritate his cheeks. By Friday it looked more like a rash, maybe an allergic reaction. So I gave him some Benedryl. By Saturday it had spread from his cheeks down his neck, back, stomach and arms!!! He didn't have a fever or complain of a sore throat and the rash didn't even itch. So I wasn't sure what it was. So first thing this morning I called and got him into the doctor. The doctor tested him for strep and it was negative. So the doctor thinks it is an allergic reaction to something? So he has to take Benedryl and hope that it starts going away. Oh and it is not contagious. Poor Brax thought, he has to have this rash for his 5th birthday!! I will post some pics of his rash later.
Not much else is happening in our boring, busy life. Hope all is well with everyone!!
hello
8 years ago













1 comment:
Poor little guy! Makes me wanna puke that our babies are turning 5!! Insane.
Glad everything is going well! Enjoy the snow. Ugh, I am so ready for summer!!
Post a Comment