CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Circus!!!

My Mom and I took the three boys to the Circus on Tuesday night. They loved it!! It was crazy. You could ride the elephants for $8.00 per person and you could ride minature ponies for $6.00 per person (needless to say the boys didn't ride either one). Then during the circus a guy came around with these light up swords and the boys wanted one sooooo bad, but they were $10.00 a piece!! It was really sad though, both Romney and Braxtin had tears running down their cheeks. :( They did get cotton candy, popcorn and drinks!! They had fun seeing all of the animals and the tricks!

We had planned to go for a week and Baylen had asked if we could buy peanuts at the circus that he could eat!! I thought it was cute he would ask. After all peanuts and the circus do go together. Unfortunately they didn't sell any peanuts at this cirucs we went to. ;)

Thank for coming with us Mom/Nana!!!


Romney, Baylen and Braxtin in front of the elephants!!




The Elephants!!


The Bear!!


This guy was crazy!! He stacked these chairs on top of each other one by one and as it got higher it was a little shakey and a couple of times I thought he was going down! But he made it all they way and did a hand stand!!


A tiger, lioness, lion, a white siberian tiger and another tiger!! The boys loved this. They thought it was soooo cool that a guy would get in with them and that they would do what the guy wanted!!


The Boys and Me!!

1 comment:

mkchilds said...

I saw that chair trick in Logan it was amazing! I have never been to a circus, i really want to...once the baby is old enough there is nothing stopping me! :)