Let me just clear up one thing first. . . I HATE one aspect of Valentines and that would be making Valentine Boxes!!!!! The kids LOVE it though so I pretend. Alex came up with some REALLY good ideas this year. He suggested one of the boys make an outhouse and the other make a Pepsi vending machine (of course!). :) They actually turned out really cute. Brax made a box for fun. I found a template off of the Internet and made his. :)



Brax had to dress up as a cowboy dude! He had just bought with his birthday money a kit that had a red handkerchief, a canteen, a knife and case and a sheriffs badge in it and he wore it everyday for a few days!! :)
1 comment:
Ok, I also really REALLY dislike the whole Valentine box thing, but those are stinkin cute Em! I love them. What creative little buggers. Love Brax's get up. It is adorable. Give them kisses.
Post a Comment