CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 2, 2009

Braxtin's Family Birthday Party!!!

So we had Braxtin's family birthday party on Sunday at 4 pm. Yes, I now know that it was Super Bowl Sunday!!!! Although in my defense I didn't know that it was Super Bowl until Friday (I think) and I had already invited everyone and didn't want to go to the trouble to change it. We did have the football game on the big screen though. You can sort of see it in some pictures.

Braxtin had a lot of fun. He was a hoot! He had quite the expressions. He got everything he wanted though. A big Batman, an Ironman like Romney's, Ben 10 Watch (now he is just like Ben 10 and can change into whatever he wants!), a motorcycle, a Batmobile, a Batmotorcyle, a airplane and helicopter that he can take apart and rebuild!, a frisby ball, a case for his scriptures, V-Tech Vsmile gaming system (all the boys LOVE it), Lots and Lots of Birthday cards and some money!!! What can I say he has A LOT of people that love him tons!!!! :)

I attempted to make a skateboard birthday cake. I think it turned out rather well, considering I have no craft gene in me whatsoever!!! ;)








1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

That cake turned out really cute. Good Job. I refuse to even try for cute anymore, I just go for tasty! There is a reason I am chubby!