We had Baylen's 11th birthday (if you can believe he is already that old!) this past Sunday for the family. He had fun and got lots of neat stuff. He was especially excited about his new airsoft gun. I bought it through the internet and didn't know until I got it that the box said you needed to be 18 years old or older to use it. Oh well. Thanks to everyone who came and had yummy strawberry shortcake and ice cream with us and also thank you to all those who are too far away to come that either called or sent birthday cards. He LOVED every single one of them and he thought it was neat that sooo many people remembered him on his birthday!!
On Bay's actual birthday we went out to dinner to the Rice King Buffett out in Richfield. That's where Bay chose to eat, believe it or not. It was fun and the kids love to go there, because there is so much to choose from and you can eat as much as you want!!! We all ate our fair share of food that night!!













2 comments:
happy Happy Birthday Bay! I cannot believe they are that old.
Have fun with the airsoft gun..my bros have them and get into some crazy fights...Mom has dents in the drywall to prove it, so play outside.!!!
Oh my gosh! I can't believe that Baylin is that big!!! I still remember him as this adorable little tiny baby with tons of bright red hair! He has grown up to be so handsome... keep the girls away!!!
Post a Comment