CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Baylen and Scouting




Baylen has been working really hard on getting his Arrow of Light award. He has almost eight of the categories passed off to be able to get this award. The skeleton pictured above with him was part of the artist category. It may look like an easy project, but it took us nine milk jugs to make the thing and a lot more time than I ever thought it would. But we completed it just tonight and he is sooo proud of it. I am so proud of him and the effort he puts into scouts.

2 comments:

Lish Fish said...

That is awesome. I cannot believe how big he is getting. Insane.

How sad that the camping season is over! We just winterized our boat and trailer and it was so sad. cant wait til next year. Look like you guys had a great time.

cather said...

Good job baylen.

Keep up the good work.

Can't believe how big he is getting.

Miss you
Cathy